Music Now, Skills For Life!
Our research-driven curricula provides a unique and effective way to reach children of all backgrounds, developmental levels, and learning styles. We offer colorful, exciting developmentally appropriate themes and activities, each providing the groundwork for building language, literacy, math, and social-emotional skills. The fun and joy inherent in music-making encourages turn-taking, early literacy, musicality, school-readiness and so much more!
What is a successful class?
In Kindermusik, a successful class is one which allows your child to:
be curious, to explore, to connect, to feel and to solve. Classes offer children a musical, educational adventure specially designed to stimulate the whole child in all the following areas of development:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
Our lesson plans are intentional, developed using a tested and repeatable formula. The individual activities within each unit, such as greetings, story-time and instrument play are strategically placed for maximum engagement and stimulation.
Parents and caregivers play a vital role in a child’s overall academic success, and getting them involved can be a challenge. Kindermusik online creates simple yet effective opportunities through quality digital materials such as the class music album, cognitive games and a monthly digital story that allow families to participate in their child’s education and are yours to keep. Playing and singing together at home is proven to strengthen family connections and provide further support for social-emotional development!
- Exciting and Inspiring outdoor play space
- Montessori-inspired skill-based toys and activities
- Daycare pets and animal care activities
- Weekly Kindermusik & Pre-K song classes
- Quality Instruments, props and learning resources
- Positive family model and solid values
- Ball pit, tree-fort, slide, sandbox, mud kitchen, water-wall, water table
- Beautiful gardens, hills, old growth trees, country feel
- Fairy garden, campfire pit, large steps, toddler swings
- Digital home materials, interactive music album, crafts on theme
- Lyrics, take-home pages, alphanumerical practice sheets
- Subsidy approved.
- Warm, joyful teaching tone
- 15 yrs experience teaching young children
- “Yes” environment, natural consequences
- Responsiveness to children’s needs and interests
- Flexibility and respect for autonomy and the choice to just observe
- Positive, mindful model
- Takes time to have discussions/answer questions
- Clear behavioral expectation
- Daily rhythms, routines and rituals
- Songs for every transistion
- Live acoustic music on guitar, piano or ukulele
- Team-mind set, cooperation
How can I apply? Is there a waitlist?
Openings: We currently have part & full time spaces starting in September. We are particularly interested in potty-trained preschools only at this time but will consider a child that is almost there.
Kindermusik classes only: If you would like to send your child age 3yrs+, KM classes run on tues and thurs from 10:30am-11:30am with an investment of $16 per class or $64/month including digital materials/music.
Infant care: Due to so many requests for care for under 2yrs, we currently have a wait list exceeding one year; however, things can change unexpectedly so we encourage parents to be persistent sending regular emails (every couple months)
Please email email@example.com with the following information: Your Childs name/DOB, your requests for care such as full or part time, classes only and your hopeful start date. Thank you!